Monday, November 6, 2017

I Was Right the First Time

On Tuesday, when listing the properties that would be offered at auction on Saturday, November 4, I indicated that a property identified only as "Spring Street" was a vacant residential lot. At the auction on Saturday, the property was identified as 15 Spring Street, so after the auction I drove out to Spring Street to find out where 15 Spring Street was. I found the number 15 clearly displayed on a little house and reported that it was the property that had sold for the minimum bid of $7,384.15. This morning, I was informed by Matthew Parker in the city treasurer's office that 15 Spring Street, despite the number that appears on the house, is actually a vacant lot adjacent to the house. My sincere apologies to the owners of 15 Spring Street for reporting that their house had been sold at auction. 
COPYRIGHT 2017 CAROLE OSTERINK

No comments:

Post a Comment